- Accountabilty – this applies to anything worth achieving. It is part of human nature to not want to let others down. We will quite often let ourselves down, but not our friends, family, boss etc. So as soon as you make yourself accountable to someone else (like a Northampton Personal Trainer), you will dig deeper and try harder to achieve your fitness goals.
- Motivation – let’s face it, sometimes (usually when it’s cold and dark outside and nice and warm in bed and the alarm has gone off at 6am!) the last thing that you want to be doing is getting out of bed in Northampton and going training. Personal Trainers are good at helping you stay motivated to get the most out of every session.
- Encouraging you to do more than you think you can – we all tend to have a pre-conceived idea about our limitations. Personal Trainers are good at helping you push beyond these self limitations.
- Correct technique – Personal Trainers in Northampton are trained and qualified to demonstrate the correct form for most exercises. This can help prevent injury and also accelerate achievements.
- Nutritional Guidance – knowing the right balance of carbohydrates, protein and fats to be consumed on a daily basis in allignment with your fitness goals is something that most Personal Trainers can also offer. This sometimes gets overlooked but is as important as the regular exercise that you do.
Whether your goals are to lose weight, tone up, add muscle, improve heart efficiency having a Personal Trainer in Northampton would definitely help you to achieve them. Of this there is no doubt, BUT……….
Personal Trainers in Northampton are too expensive for most people – typcially between £40 – £50 per hour. To do it properly you will need to see someone at least 3 times per week. So that’s not going to leave much change out of £500 per month.
This is exactly why I have set up Fitter Body Boot Camp as a way to bring all of the benefits of Personal Training in Northampton to people in an affordable small group environment. High Intensity classes with a lot of variety and helping people burn up to 850 calories per session!…..at around 20% of the cost!!
No other Personal Trainers in Northampton can offer a full money back guarantee after 30 days either. This really is an exclusive.
Contact us asap to check availability in our classes (they are restricted due to us offering all of the above benefits to each person).
The first 3 sessions are
Hope to see you soon,