Give this a go. 20 minutes start to finish. Dead simple.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 red peppers cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 220c/ gas mark 7.
- Place the peppers on a baking tray, cut side up.
- Scatter wiht the garlic and parsley and drizzle half of the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the over for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa according to packet instructions, then drain and place in a bowl.
- Whisk together the remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar and stir in quinoa
- Mix in the tomatoes and red onion and scatter the seeds on top