I love cooking ‘healthy’ snacks at the weekend.
My 10 year old daughter Georgina helps as well.
My kitchen is my sanctuary.
I LOVE it.
And I also love these Oven Baked Chick Pea snacks.
- The whole family will love them.
- You will probably want to cook more than you think you need.
- Doesn’t take long to cook.
- They are packed full of protein.
- They are much healthier than crisps / chocolate.
These have been a family favourite for years and are included in my cookbook.
The recipe is below [if the image hasn’t uploaded then just click on the ‘view image’ link below]
You can thank me later.